jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

One of my multiple faces: Mia Spencer

She born from my necessity to scream that I was sad, very sad a long time ago, during my depression when I was just a teenager.

In those years, she became in my only friend, and from that single moment, she began to grow with me.

The first thing was her name, Mia Spencer, I don't remember from where or why I take it. The second thing, her nationality, England, because when I am sad, I think in English, I write in English, I whisper my sadness in English... the third thing, she is a writer.

The fourth thing that I invent about her was her appearance, she looks like me. You can think that it was easy, but it wasn't so. She looks like me, because she is me, in my depression, when I give her my appearance, I accept that sadness as mine, it was the first step to accept I needed help.

A deep soul with a simple face.

When you are in depression, the worst moment is when you are alone, in silence with your thoughts and your feelings, in the middle of the darkness..., it's to say, at the night. So it was how she became a vampire, just living in the darkness of every night in my depression.

The sadness, the night and a vampire... pure Romanticism, and I'm speaking about the literary movement at the end of XVIII century. Her clothes are black to disappear at the night, and her shirt is white in case somebody wants find her and help her like a hope breeze. I was so young to live a hopeless life.

You must to be thinking, "But if she's a writer, what did she write?" She write many things using my hand, I could save someones, but others finished lost in the time by my desperation.

But finally somebody finds me and save me, maybe that somebody was just me, the thing is nights weren't so dark, the silence wasn't so deep and the sadness just gone. Then, Mia fell slept, and sometimes she wake up just to remember me how it feels been sad to ensure that I'll be happy all my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario